close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Berkley Power Bait Grubs in Bulk

Discussion in 'Northwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by paintED, Feb 14, 2009.

1. Does anyone know where I can order some 3" Berkley Power Bait Grubs in bulk?Say around a 100 count. I've been looking around on the web here for about an hour and my eyes are burning. Thanks in advance for any help I get on this one.

2. Not that I am aware and we have done some serious searching. Of course I have been drinking so we may have found them and i forgot where.

3. well not powerbait but maumee tackle is the cheapest ive ever found tail wise and you can buy in bulk. and i prefer their tails over powerbait anyway

4. did you check ebay? ive seen them there. havent looked in a while though

5. I have never heard of the Power Bait tails being sold in bulk anywhere. I personally like to use regular swirl tail grubs (I like the ones at Maumee Tackle best) and then soak them in Power Bait Walleye Attractant. This is much more cost effective than buying the Power Bait tails. I like to fill a small zip-lock bag with an assortment of tails (just about enough for one to two outings) and then add the Power Bait Walleye Attractant to marinate the tails. The attractant changes the color of the tails over time though, that's why I only do a small amount at a time.

John

6. I wonder if I bought say 50 each of orange , chartruese and green and marinated them all together in some powerbait liquid if they would share color and all morph into their own version of fire tiger? Whatya think?