close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Berkley Gulp?

Discussion in 'Hard Water Discussions' started by ParmaBass, Jan 17, 2008.

1. ParmaBass

ParmaBass Kiss The Converse

Has anyone tried the Gulp maggots or waxies throught the ice? I just picked up a jar of each. I know the Gulp Bass products work pretty well.

2. snag

snag

i,ve tried the gulp maggots and they have gotten gills for me before ice up also the earthworms have done good on perch,i,m going to try the red worms this year they should mimmick blood worms perch feed on during the winter,they look good and have lots of scent..

3. I have just the maggots., but some of the big steelhead fans have switched to using the gulp maggots instead of the real thing. I really havent heard that many bad things about gulp.

4. I saw a add in Infisherman for the gulp and I was wonding what size do you use for panfish?

5. I had a few bites on them ice fishing last year but didnt result in any fish actually being caught. They worked really well at the Findlay trout release though when I mixed them with salmon eggs on the hook , they werent taking either one by themself but the color combination of the two was deadly.

6. tomb

tomb Tom B.

I've done well using Gulp maggots to tip my Jigging Raps.

7. I like fishing with the maggots and small worms from the glass jar. I would say that you should fish with a small piece. I normally only use half to 3/4 of the maggot.