close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Beretta Nano

Discussion in 'Guns and Ammo' started by boatnut, Oct 8, 2017.

1. Picked up my Beretta 9mm Nano from my FFL dealer yesterday. Cleaned and lubed and took it to range today. I'd heard the trigger had a tremendously long pull and they weren't kidding! I kinda got used to it though. Not a bad thing for a carry gun in some respects.

I liked the fact that there is no safety or slide release. The gun would be almost impossible to get hung up on anything. 3 dot sites were adequate for this type of pistol. I put about 120 rounds of 124 grain PMC ammo through it and it functioned flawlessly. I'll see how she shoots after 500 or so rounds then I might consider some aftermarket springs to lighten the pull. comes with a 6 and 8 round mag. Nice to have 8+1 for this small of a gun.
    From 7 yards. It's not a target pistol, lol nano100717.jpg

Saugeyefisher, fastwater and bobk like this.
  2. I have not had the chance to shoot that gun but It looks like you'll do just fine with it.

3. TDD11

TDD11

I had one and hated it. The trigger pull was long and heavy, and I didn't like the high bore axis in relation to the grip. I'm glad you enjoy it though! I upgraded to a Sig P928 with a Hogue grip.

4. Specgrade

Specgrade Wannabe Worm Drowner

For having a long trigger pull, how is the reset?

I've got a 92 Compact L that is only slightly smaller than the regular 92.

5. reset isn't that great either. I've been watching some youtube videos that show you how to lessen the pull/reset. Aftermarket spring options available too. I may go that route after a thorough break in.

I plan on taking to range everytime I go and put another 100 or so thru it. Practice makes perfect )

6. Muddy

Muddy

It looks like that pistol shoots fine. I don't really mind a long trigger pull on a carry gun, with practice and muscle memory you won't even notice it.

7. Specgrade

Specgrade Wannabe Worm Drowner

I'm a little leery of after market springs used to lighten a trigger. I would sell a gun that wasn't up to my standards. Good luck with your Beretta.