close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Bengals WIN!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Nightprowler, Dec 23, 2007.

1. Nightprowler

Nightprowler Crappie Hunter

Bengals WIN!!! 19 to 14

2. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Thats one they deserved to loose. What an ugly game. :mad:

3. Bubba bass bigfoot

Bubba bass bigfoot Lucky Fisher, or skilled?

me and my dad have been saying it all year, Quinn is the browns QB. Anderson is not that good of a QB, his TE and WR's make him good, he always throws behind them or high. Plus he had Winslow wide that last play and did what? Missed him. Just a bad game by #3 nothing more, the Bengals did not beat the Browns, #3 did. Dont want to back into the playoffs but go Jets, beat Ten.

The Browns D played great, like to see that the rest of the year and in the playoffs. Besides the run D, then again we have 3 healthy linemen.

4. Browns sucked. Didn't show up to play AT ALL.

They worked their way back into it with LOTS of help from Cincy. Sure wasn't the game plan.

It kills me how a team of "pros" who have their own post-season destiny in their own control, just completely DUMP.

Crappy game, crappy teams, and the one who wanted it more won the game.

5. It was only a matter of time this year someone would say bring in "Kelly, no I mean Jeff, No bring in whoever is second string". Do you realize Anderson has thrown for 28 Td.s and 3600 yds?!

6. Right Big Daddy! Very crappy game! For the love of God, why didn't they run more especially after the second or third int?