close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Bengals vs. Ravens, whoops I mean Browns

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by H2O Mellon, Oct 5, 2004.

1. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Forgot all about the Browns (I mean Ravens) moving to Baltimore.

Anyway........... I know its early but after the Bye week the Bengals get to beat up on the Browns. Boy it's going to be a blast seeing Justin Smith (if he not suspeneded!) sacking that Kosar, I mean Couch, I mean Garcia guy. (Does it really matter who QB's the Browns? Shoot theres some Div 1 AA college offensive lines that are probally better than the Browns)

WHO DEY gonna beat dem Bengals (Lots of team, but not the CLOWNS!) :D

2. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

Have you forgotten what happened the last time the Browns played the Bengals? :D
    Mr. Suggs is looking forward to seeing you guys again real soon. :eek:

3. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

I do believe the Browns have a better record as of now than the bungles do.

4. H2O Mellon

True, but neither team looks to be playing in January!!!!!

5. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

With all the Browns injuries, they may not be playing in November.

6. Tee

Tee Team OGF

The Bengals actually have MORE injuries than I can ever recall. 12 Players on I.R.

The Bengals just can't tackle. Their run defense sucks. Plain and simple. They can't get ANY pressure on the QB. I blame it on Marvin Lewis for not getting ANY free agents or drafting anyone worth a darn. Then our #1 draft pick has 2 catches out of the backfield for 20 or so yards.......Now thats production. :mad:

The Brownies probably do have a good chance at beating the Bengals. Us Bengals fans can only hope the week off will provide some time to heal injuries. Well see. arrrr i hated to say that.....

IF ITS BROWN FLUSH IT DOWN..........

Go Bengals!

7. H2O Mellon

I wonder too why did the Beangals take Perry in the 1st round. I'm putting my faith in MArvin Lewis though. Things will turn around.