close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Bengals on Monday night?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Stretch, Apr 14, 2004.

1. Stretch

Stretch Wishin I was fishin

Just got this in a email from the Bengals mailing list:

The Bengals are getting 2 prime time games.

Sunday Night 9/19 against the Dolphins.

Monday Night 10/25 against the Broncos.

Bye is in week 5.

I cant believe they will have a Monday night game :eek: :eek:

WHO DEY !!!

2. UFM82

UFM82 The one others want to be

Wasn't it Gifford that said that the Bengals would probably never be on MNF again in his career? I almost had to agree with him when he said it.

Now that is a turn-around. I just hope they can keep up the level of play this year- if they can, I can actually envision a play-off spot.

Never thought I'd be saying that anytime soon.

UFM82

3. PAYARA

PAYARA THE ONE YOU LOVE TO HATE

iam SHOCKED!even more shocked than when i
    heard Cleveland would be playing on Mon night
    last year.whats it been since the Bengals played
    Mon night? too long ago to remember.

4. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Yea, Sunday & Monday, WHO DEY!

I looked at the schedule & proclaim that I can see them going 10-6.

Thats 2 more wins, it will be hard, but I think they can do it. Sure hope Weathersby is okay. Man, he gets shot last Easter, now the serious wreck.

5. catking

catking Banned

Being one who follows the Bengals closely in the off season, I''ll make this prediction now. Somebody please write it down.The Bengals will play in the AFC championship game. CATKING. ;)

6. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

King..never heard of the AFG championship game..if you mean the AFC championship game..thats where the Browns will be! :D :D :D :D

7. catking

catking Banned

Whoops, didn't that look stupid :eek: :eek: Thanks Lewis :) CATKING ( Browns, Is that an NFL team :confused: )

8. LOL

The Steelers will win the division this year, and the Bengals will once again have a losing season. Write it down!

Why: The Bengals play in one of the worst division to start a rookie QB. Both the Ravens and the Steelers have a ferocious pass rush that will overwhelm a rookie QB. Look for Kitna to be the starter after the bye week. Last year the Bengals benefited from a very weak division. The division will be much better this year. The Browns have greatly upgraded their QB, and the Ravens will actually have a QB this year. Further, Cowher is on the hot seat! Yes that’s right, some teams will not accept a team with a loosing record! Also, Dick is back and that means blitzburg is back! Look for the Steelers to make a strong run in the playoffs this year behind a strong defense and the running game!

9. Kindlebeard

Kindlebeard OGF Birchbass Champ!!!

Who's gonna carry the ball for Pitt? I know Bettis resigned, but he hasn't put played as the starter for an entire season in some time now. I wouldn't write him in as an every game back, with his style of running and age. They will definitely need to upgrade the back up over Amos.

10. Bassnpro1

Bassnpro1 OSU outdoorsman

weathersby getting hurt is a huge blow for the bengals. That is their weakest position(cb) and it just got weaker if he doesn't recover fully.

11. Lundy

Lundy Staff Member

I think it's pretty sad when they have to give a team a Monday night game because they think it's the only way to get anybody to watch them play. :)

Go Browns!!!!!

12. catking

catking Banned

Their own coach Billy boy even addmitted that they would do good to finish third ;) Might be playing with words, but most of the pre season publishing mags have the Steelers way down on the list, below the Bengals. Lokk at the Bengals off season signings. Pro bowlers that played for the Rams and Ravens. Ain't the same team, besides Kimmy, the Bengals sold out most of their games last year. First time in a decade ;) I'll even up my prediction- They will win THAT AFC championship game :cool: Last time I predicted something like this was 1981, a year after the Bengals went 4-12, I predicted the same thing........and won :p CATKING

13. Kindlebeard, the Steelers signed Duce Staley, and he and Bettis will fight for carries.

The King has sealed the Bengal’s fate! I seem to remember that you went with the Raiders last year…………. :eek: