close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Bengals Fan?

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by BANDIT, Jan 17, 2005.

1. If you're a Bengals fan does that mean you should root against the Steelers since they are from our division or do you root for them since they are from our division :confused: .

:D :) ;)

2. If the Steelers were playing the Peking Fighting Commies , I would yell go REDS go. I hope this assists you in your dilemna.

3. NEVER,Just like you would root for the Bengals.Now look in the mirror and ask that to yourself.GO PATS GO.

4. I Have Friends That Are Browns And Bungal, I Mean Bengal Fans. All Of Them Rooted For The Steelers.i Asked Them The Same Question. Why Would You Root For A Team That Beat You?their Reply Was Because Pitt Has The Best Record.

5. The Pats have BAD ATTITUDE Corey.... I know GO FALCONS :D :D :D

6. Luckily, Steelers fans rarely have the dilemma of whether to root for or against the Bengals/Browns in the playoffs :)

Steve

7. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

I agree with papapearch, if the steelers were playing aginst the russian national team I would root for the russians..I hate the steelers more than any team in sports.

8. catking

catking Banned

I'll root for the Steelers , even though I'm from Cincinnati. I look at it like this. I don't really like the Steelers, but they are our Steelers, meaning our division . I would never root for a team that includes Dillion. He's a piece of crap of a human being . He really is........... CATKING

9. Whaler

Whaler Whaler

If you're a Cleveland Creampuff fan as I am you always root against the Steelers. I get the creeps looking at Cowher. He has a perpetual sneer!

10. Bassnpro1

Bassnpro1 OSU outdoorsman

I must be one of the few dillon fans left in cincy. I liked him when he played here and still like him. Some of the things he did were sketchy but he wanted to win football games i got to respect that. I think having a randy moss on my team would be worse than what dillion has done, at least dillion played every down when he was on the field, and also when I worked at Winton Woods boathouse, he came down for the little kids fishing day and helped some kids fish, and there is still a picture with two kids with a blugill on their line with Dillon right there. I like a guy who goes into the community and helps kids fish! Also he accepted less money to play for the pats and it is hard to find a player who will do that these days! I just think that most people got the wrong side of him. He caused an uproar so the Bengals had to get rid of him, I agree he could have gone about getting out of cincy another way, but his teammates in NE seem to like him so he can't be a bad teammate

11. Bassnpro1

Bassnpro1 OSU outdoorsman

whoops, almost forgot, while i don't mind the steelers winning, I do want to see Dillon win one.

12. yea it isnt bad to see cory win one but the steelers look like the team to beat. next year be ready tho the bengal will be back stronger and better.my prediction on the super bowl is Philadelphia vs steelers i dont think the PATS can beat the rookie all star unlees he played like he did aginst the jets?