close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Bengals Browns Predictions?

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by flathunter, Nov 27, 2004.

1. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

I say the Bungals whip up on my Browns, hope so..That would mean one more nail in Butches coffin.

2. They should...Marvin blew his cork after letting the Steelers get away with a win.

I think the Bengals will play big this week.

3. Bassnpro1

Bassnpro1 OSU outdoorsman

Chad will show up this time and make up for his horrible game last time and the bengals win easily

4. catking

catking Banned

Oldfox got that right ;) Marvin blew his freakin top as the Bengals yet againg GAVE the game to the Steelers. The Browns are going to feel the wrath ;) ......It's not going to be for the faint of heart :D .C.K. ~**~

5. hardwaterfan

hardwaterfan Twinsburg, OH (NE OH, northern edge of Summit Co.)

6. Dingo

Dingo

Bungles by 28+ I expect a score similar to the thanksgiving game (Indy). The browns players have given up. Kelly is ineffective. Line is banged up. 7 sacks vs. steelers should equal over a dozen against the browns.

Difference between the teams? Butch was happy that we stayed close to philadelphia in a loss. Marvin was p$ssed when the bengals did the same.

This won't be pretty.

7. catking

catking Banned

I believe Carson Palmer isn't going to play ? I think it is a game time decision. But look for Kitna to start. He will do very good ;) .....CATKING !!!

8. Hook N Book

Hook N Book The Original Hot Rod Staff Member

I ain't gonna touch this one! The Browns are like a wounded dog and we all know what can happen when you mess with one of'em. :D

9. IS this a GREAT game or what...... :) :)

10. Awesome!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  11. That something's don't ever change. The Clowns and Bungles at it again. And for worst team in the division. That's football!

Judging from the first three quarters, which ever one of these teams decides to play defense will win the game.

Eric

12. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

entertaing game to say the least, The Browns lose as usual!

13. Two out of control teams! 48-58, lol, that's funny.

14. "J"

"J"

SO LONG BUTCHY Maybe now we can assemble a winning team with hopefully a Coach that's worth something, at least I hope so, but who knows just when you think it couldn't get any worse along comes another slug!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  15. catking

catking Banned

Gotta love those great defensive games........... :rolleyes: .Hey, the Bengals are 5-6 , and looking to get even next week with the Ravens......... :) .THE CATKING !!!

16. hardwaterfan

hardwaterfan Twinsburg, OH (NE OH, northern edge of Summit Co.)

Butch Davis....destined to be a championship coach....of course a few seasons AFTER he leaves the Browns organization.....

mediocrity seems to be the Browns curse.

17. Isn't it ironic that after they have no shot at the playoffs,Davis decides to open the offense up? Where was the conservative play calling today? If I was a Bengals fan,I wouldn't be bragging about your team either.after all,you just gave up 48 points to the most pathetic offense in the NFL-on your own field no less!

18. Darwin

Darwin If your gonna be a bear..

What do you get if you add the Bungals and the Clowns together?
    106 points and a defense that could not stop my son's PeeWee football team!!

Has anyone ever seen a game with so many wide open recievers and gaping holes for the running backs?

I am a Browns fan, I admit that. I guess that is the first step in recovery! :D

19. That was one game that left me scartching my head afterwards... My hopes and dreams have lived and died with the browns on Sundays for the last 25 or so years, but yesterday I had a really difficut time just paying attention. Isn't there some kind of stat that says when you score 48 points you're supposed to win??? I am truely dissappoinded with that sad display of defense. Tack on that it looks like we'll go the rest of the way without our starting MLB (A. Davis) and a DT (O. Roye) and it's safe to say we should have a lock on a top 5 or so pick. How many more games do we have a shot at browns fans???? I'm guessing the one against the phins. I'm just torn betwen OL and something that resembles a pass rush for next year...

Gimme Walter Jones and a REAL DT in Free Agency then Rolle (DB) at #1, and atleast one OG in the next 2 picks after that and I'll be marginally happy. My autographed Warren pic is teetering mightly close to that circular file...

Barry