close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Benchmade knives?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bobinstow90, Sep 17, 2007.

1. Recently found a knife. "Benchmade" is the maker as best as I can tell.

It's got a belt clip, a lock . The blade is maybe 3" long. It is in excellent condition as far as I can tell.

Are these knives any good?

2. Benchmade knives are very high quality knives. I have an automatic 3 1/2" blade that I paid $150 a couple of years ago with an edge that stays sharp for a long time. That knife will last you for many years to come.

3. Great knives, and darn near indestructable. I carry a mini skirmish now. I lost a BM 3550 Mel Pardue with a partially serrated blade over a year ago, and still miss that knife. Great knife. Good steel and a definate "keeper"!

4. I have a McHenry and Williams Axis Lock from benchmade and like the other two said very good knife very dependable and extremely well made. I almost cried when I lost mine for over a month only to find it tucked into my bed.

5. yeah, bigun's an idiot. I have a griptilian, which is one of Benchmade's lower end knives. It kept it's factory edge for a long time, and you got to love the design of the locking mechanism.

6. Im an idiot????? As best I recall I had one a long time before you and the old man decided to ride my coat tails. I can't help it I know good cutlery:D