Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Crupi Wannabe
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if the river below Griggs is up right now? I saw they were letting water out of O Shay dam but USGS has nothing for Griggs.

I want to do some wading tonight but dont want to go if it is high and muddy.

Thanks,

·
deleted
3,891 Posts
If you click on the dot further south on the USGS Map it will give you the Scioto river at Columbus. That's after the Olentangy empties into it, but it will probably give you a pretty good idea. Everything is falling but still going at a pretty good clip. I doubt that what is coming out of Griggs is that much different than what is coming out of O'Shay. Just go and look....you know you want to....

·
Crupi Wannabe
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Streamstalker-
I feel pretty dumb right now. lol. I should have known to click on the dot further down the river.:p

You are correct - I do want to go and am headed there now. It's moving a little faster than I like, but what the heck.

Thanks,
Ultra

·
Registered
274 Posts
Did you end up fishing below Griggs, Ultralight? I went there after work and it was really muddy and moving really fast. I was by myself and I won't wade alone in those conditions. How did you do?

·
Crupi Wannabe
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I ended up working late, so I couldn't make it down.

It finally looks like the weekend should be pretty nice, so I'll definitely be hitting up the local rivers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts