Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

being 14

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by saugeyeslayer, Jul 25, 2004.

1. saugeyeslayer

saugeyeslayer The tug is the drug

does being fourteen give me any special priveleges??? i donno but at least i know im happy im not just a lil bugger any more.... :p
  2. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Happy BDay man...Doesn't 14 give you Moped priveleges? Now they can't refuse you entrance to a PG-13 movie :D

3. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

I'd do anything to be 14 again i just turned 28 wednesday, one step closer to 30, no job, no bills, no worrys 14 would be awsome again, enjoy while it last. Cause when its over you got bills, work, kids, spouse, ect., ect......dont get in a hurry to grow up.
  4. catking

catking Banned

I'd tell ya what it meant, but I really don't remember that number :rolleyes: You do have an awful lot of fishin ahead of you ;) By the way .HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE CATKING !!! :)
  5. Happy birthday. Thanks for reminding be how old I am... :rolleyes: :D

Catch a bunch of fish...
  6. "J"

Just think 18 months and you can have your permit and drive, my son just got his license and it's no turning back. Look out if your in Salem!!!!! Just kidding he's a good driver.
  7. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

Yeah, it means you'll be dropping your pencil alot in class and picking it up. Then you'll hope the teacher won't call you up to the chalk board to answer any questions......
    Ahhh..the good old days ! :p

MLAROSA Loving Life

Don't need to purchase a fishing license until your 16, I think. So your not donating money.

Ahh, it was a good year when i was 14!
  9. saugeyeslayer

lmao shake down you nailed it i just got a suprize moped today!!! its great i never knew you had to be 14 what a couinsidense???(if thts how you spell it) LOL now i can get to my favorite fishing spots on alum w/ out buggin my thanks every one its been a great birthday the people here are so...JOLLY
  10. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

congrats and happy bday so if we see a kid on a moped with a bunch of fishing tackle we know its you.
  11. FINMAN

FINMAN Old Junior Member

...don't they make pontoons for mopeds, too? Happy BDay slayer
  12. i have socks older than you. happy-b-day
  13. saugeyeslayer

you guys are too funny...i wish it floated...but it doesnt im mostly landlocked FOR NOW....thanx every for a great 14th
  14. Have a good one. I'm only 24 but 10 years makes a difference. Nothing to worry about except school and when I'm going fishing again. Enjoy the day!!
  15. What you get is the opportunity to live for 55 more years to catch up to me. :D Enjoy the Ped and be safe. :)
  16. I was doing the same thing when i was 14, riding my bike down to Darby Creek with a fishing pole tied across the handle bars. Man I loved going down there and wading and swimming and jumping out of trees. I think that is why I like to wade fish so much, makes you forget about all the worries you have and reminds what its like to be a kid again. Happy b-day and good luck fishing!
  17. saugeyeslayer

twistertail, i do the same thing exsept at alum.... :eek: i still have fun and catch lotsa fish...can get pretty smaelly but its worth it lol... have a good one...
  18. Hey Slayer hope you had a good birthday. You, twister and I it seems were the same at 14. I used to hit Big Darby in the Plain City area all day long. What a blast :D Keep on slayin' those fish and enjoy the moped.
  19. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

roflmao, classic!

MLAROSA Loving Life

Is there a dam on the darby in plain city? I don't live far from there and been looking for a place to fish the darby pretty seriously, and might run up there sometime if there is.