close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Before the Flood, After the Flood

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by acklac7, Feb 21, 2005.

1. acklac7

acklac7 S.S.

Here is a before and after photo of Griggs. The pic on the left was taken today, the pic on the right was taken on 4/6/04. The shots are at slightly different angles, but you can still see the impact of the flood. There is going to be alot of new holes to find this year!

Attached Files:

• se.jpg
      se.jpg
      File size:
      30.7 KB
      Views:
  2. were u there in the evening around 4 or so?

3. acklac7

acklac7 S.S.

Yeah I was there around 4, right when it started to rain..Was that you on the east bank?

4. yes it was. did you come down the monster hill?

5. acklac7

acklac7 S.S.

Yep, and went back up it in the rain, not alot of fun !...You should have seen the seagulls after you left...The rain must have signaled more to come up, It was hard to cast there were so many of them! Nice s-eye btw, hopefully it will pick up soon, its been hit or miss lately.

6. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

With all the flooding we had I'll guess we'll have a lot of new items to fish around, and lots of new areas that washed away too. Won't be long and we'll be finding out.

7. to see what new structures, if any, have been created. I'm ready but I don't think the water is yet!!!! :eek:

8. l2f the water's ready. r u?

9. acklac7

acklac7 S.S.

"... it will be interesting ... to see what new structures, if any, have been created"

I may have mispoke,There may not be alot of new "holes" created, but there will be alot of new cover. For intsance, a HUGE tree got depostited in a deep eddy that I often fish, and im sure there is a number of new "objects' below Griggs as well....The flood did some major damage.