Ok last time i mowed i got stung 2 times in the ankle iam not allergic but when i get stung i swell up and it dosent' feel good last time had to get some meds from doc. Anyway the boy was mowing last night and found the spot he got stung once and wife got stung once. I have two holes in the ground by an old stump and you can see them swarming around the holes this morning. Whats my options. Late night gas dump and a match, garden hose at night stuck in the hole? Remember i live in town iam thinking about the gas option. what are everyones ideas.