close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Been Quiet too Long ;)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Zfish, Jul 4, 2004.

1. Zfish

Zfish More Horsepower Raider!!

Well Guys Ive gotten a few emails asking where I've been and why I've been so quiet on the boards the last month or so. Here are the 2 reasons.

1. Started a new job which I have kinda crappy hours. Mon,Tues, Thurs2:25-11:25pm and 2-11 on weekends with my days off being Wed and Friday which has completely changed my sleep habbits and all of that fun stuff.

2. I've been doing some saving and some wheelin and dealing since I sold my my basstracker and paid off a bunch of bills so here is a pic of # 2 which I will be picking up Weds. :D:D:D I can post pics later this evening unless Raider sees this and can downsize them to fit for me.

2. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Were yo gone?? Come to think of it, it has been quiet ;)

3. toad

toad geriatrics supporter

congrats on the boat (even if I do think..... well never mind) So does this mean you gave up fishing and chaseing eyes on hoover with me and rick?

Anyway hope you enjoy and have a great time with it. Glad to see ya back on the board.

4. Zfish

Zfish More Horsepower Raider!!

Toad,

Nope not givin up fishing. I wanted a boat for "us" and thats gonna be the boat for Becky and I to have a good time in. I plan on sometime in the following months to maybe just get another john boat for fishing. I liked having the john boat more than the bass tracker so I havent givin up fishing at all. Hopefully next year I'll have a nice 16 ft or so John boat. :) Dont forget to take me to Erie this summer btw. :D Us youngens have to give you oldies a lesson every now and againt to remind you what fish look like lmao.

5. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

where are the rod holders and livewell? :confused:

so it has a hidden master suite,huh? :D :D ;)

6. Nice ride man, thats right up my alley! Do what i did get a canoe!