close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Bedliner for 05 F150

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Zfish, Mar 15, 2005.

1. Zfish

Zfish More Horsepower Raider!!

Okay guys where can I go and get a bedliner for a reasonable price? 8ft bed btw. Im calling a few junk yards but they dont have any of th 04 or 05 new body styles in. Its a shame bc I could have one for 50 to 75 bucks. It sure beats 320 from a dealership. Any leads would be great. I know Im gettin the tonnue cover off of ebay but this will have to be local. Thanks :)

2. crankus_maximus

crankus_maximus Crankus Baitus Maximus

What about one of those rubber mats? It won't cover the sides, but the bottom will be protected, which is most vulnerable. Also, its easier to remove for cleaning underneath and such. Just a thought.

3. All I have ever had is the bed mat. Works fine and less slippery than a liner.

BTW. Let me know when you are ready to sell the 150. :D :D

4. Zfish

Good one short stick. :D Actually I want the bedliner bc of my dogs and how they would possibly scratch the sides. Im goning to throw carpet over the bedliner so things dont slip Good tip that my grandpa always did. There will be a tonneu cover over that here shortly too. :)

5. Zfish

6. crankus_maximus

I thought you had a longer bed than 5'6". You might want to check on that.

7. Zfish

Crankus.... I have the 8ft bed. Im just asking about that style :) I wanted to hear any feedback on it good or bad as I like the idea of having no snaps.

8. I like the LineX Spray in bedliners. They are pricey but very nice.

9. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

Rino Liner...its worth the money

10. crankus_maximus

Does that liner use the magnets or velcro? I haven't heard any good things about velcro. Sorry, I wasn't sure if you knew about the size difference. What a bummer that'd be opening the box and seeing you're 2'6" short! Wowsa!

11. Zfish

Im not sure which that cover uses. Im trying to find out. I guess I'll have to call a couple of truck places and find out. Anyone have one they've used and would recommend?

12. Hetfieldinn

Hetfieldinn Staff Member

All those throw in bedliners do is trap moisture, and end up turning your bed into rust. I would also recommend the Line X spray in bed liner. I had it sprayed into my new F150, and I'd do it again in a heartbeat. As stated, it ain't cheap, mine cost $410, but once you saw one, you'd understand why.

13. I purchased a rubber mat for my '04 Ford from Tractor Supply for a decent price ($40 maybe), threw that on top of a factory bedliner (of which I supposedly didn't pay for) and then a piece of carpet on top of that...my dogs love it back there.