Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got together with bobinstow started fishing 32/16 picked up a few on colorado's. went further north and began getting a more consistent bite. most on double wilow or colorado various colors. 1 on a spoon and one on an orange reef runner. kept 11 and lost the 12th 4 or 5 times at the net. the marks were sick out there. we were fishing in 45-48 and the screen was real thick from 30 to the bottom. we would go over and think we have to pull a few from here, but it seemed like there were certain pods that were feeding.dipsies 2 and 3 setting 40-80 back. no particular depth seemed to be the go to. saw a beautiful sunset. just a nice day on the lake. i've been wanting to fish with bob for the last couple of years. glad we got together. i guess two blind squirrels can find a few nuts sometimes.!#

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Glad we finally got out together preacherman. Had a beautiful day with cooperation from a few walleyes.

Fishin with this guy is an experience. When he gets fish to the back of the boat, he just opens the cooler. The fish jump over the back of the boat, unhook themselves mid air, and land in the cooler!%. Never seen a walleye jump before.

Thanks for takin me fishin. We'll do it again.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts