Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
I haven't fished it yet, but a buddy at work has told me he's caught a few real nice smallmouths out of there. He's also picking up some smaller walleyes. Might have to get out there soon myself!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Fished Beaver Creek last Sat. the water was still cold the smallies were a little slow to bite caught a couple lost one very nice one. The water is high and muddy now it will take a few days to caim down. The fishing will pick up now with the warmer weather

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Anyone ever do any catfishing in there?

You'd think there would be some big channel cats in there and maybe some flatheads.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Have got channnels in there.Heard about flats caught down close to the Ohio where it is deeper.Caught a small tiger musky there yrs back

·
Registered
7 Posts
Saturday evening - Little Beaver still running a little high but is certainly fishable and the color is good. Water temp above Grimm's Bridge is 53 degrees - still a little on the cool side. The fishing will improve as the water temperature increases over the next few weeks.
Please!!! - The Little Beaver Creek could use your help. Take a garbage bag with you & take just 5 minutes to pick-up some trash. A little help would make a world of difference.
SNAGMASTER

1 - 8 of 8 Posts