Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Night Owl
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You heard right. Couple of tickets in quick order this morning. Dipsy 3.5 setting 72 back pulling purple pink double willows. 3 oz 75 back pulling wonder bread willows. Were trolled the east side of the nets and south of them. Tight pods three pass's of work !!! But fun. Only a few junk fish to boot. Great day.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
That's GREAT Rayman,, Did they have any size or ,,just those goodeaters?? I know that area pretty well,,& it's not uncommon to get "Garbage" crazy at times,, Glad to hear that report of short-order tickets!! Did you put-in at Hotwaters?? if so-how's the ramps?? have not been up there this year as of yet...... Thanks!! ----->>>>>sonar<<<<<-----

·
Night Owl
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was on my way to the buoy when my brain get smarter than my b*** four to six footers stopped after seven miles. Call me lucky !!! I was right on top of good large marks. It was the best plan B I could hope for. Going out Tuesday morning pending fog thickness. Don't want anything to do with fog.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
That's GREAT Rayman,, Did they have any size or ,,just those goodeaters?? I know that area pretty well,,& it's not uncommon to get "Garbage" crazy at times,, Glad to hear that report of short-order tickets!! Did you put-in at Hotwaters?? if so-how's the ramps?? have not been up there this year as of yet...... Thanks!! ----->>>>>sonar<<<<<-----
The ramps are good,could use some new rubber on them and more cleats though.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Huh. Been out to the sandbar and all over north of beaver quite a few times in the past month and still have no idea where these nets are... what should I be looking for? I'd like to at least have a shot at punching a two man ticket before I put the boards away until fall. Lol.

·
Night Owl
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ya I can get two trips in vers bouy runs. Too bumpy for me tonight. Trying 5 am . 30/19 start 32/19.5 end point with south breeze should do the trick tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Yep same spot. White body burgundy fisherman top. 20 Wellcraft V20.
I believe ive passed you in the creek a few times on my way out.

Ive Been fishing roughly the same area With roughly the same program (no inlines all dipsys) at the same depths and picking at them. No quick limits for me.

What speeds are you running? If ya see me out there give me a call on 79 I answer to live action or my name, ill be happy to share any news good or bad. Will be in a white center console V,20

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.