·
Burnin line drowning worms
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Still thick in areas but some areas thinned out with the heavy rains we had

·
Registered
19 Posts
Got out early this morning trying to find some crappie and only found one.got a few gills perch and 2 bass just a great morning out.
Thanks for the report Itroyer. I visited Nimi for first time a month ago. No luck along the dam or elsewhere along the bank. Do they stock anything in the lake? Deepest part of the lake is at the dam from I can tell based upon the maps, but I did not see anyone fishing from boats along the dam. Do you ever have any luck at that location?

·
Banned
1,866 Posts
Thanks for the report Itroyer. I visited Nimi for first time a month ago. No luck along the dam or elsewhere along the bank. Do they stock anything in the lake? Deepest part of the lake is at the dam from I can tell based upon the maps, but I did not see anyone fishing from boats along the dam. Do you ever have any luck at that location?
Lake is heavily stocked with channel cats and walleye fry to feed the channel cats.

Not worth targeting the eyes, few are caught by fishermen every year targeting bass but that's it.

·
Burnin line drowning worms
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry I don't hardly ever fish the dam area I know that guys ice fish that area .

·
Banned
1,866 Posts
I've never really gotten many big perch from nimi. Then again I've never truly targeted them.

I spent MANY hours at that lake targeting eyes, only every caught 1 small one through the ice on a tip up,lol.
Caught so many dang channels and bass while eye fishing there.
Now I just ice fish there and that's it.

2 years ago my buddy did see 2 pike spawning under the ice. There are a few left from pike stocking many years ago but the population isn't really fishable.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts