close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Beautiful chocolate lab pups for sale.

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by bkr43050, Oct 18, 2004.

1. bkr43050

bkr43050

0   0   0

My brother-in-law has two litters of beautiful fully registered chocolate pups that he is just now starting to put up for sale. I think he only has one accounted for right now out of 13. As I said these are great dogs and both the parents are his dogs as well. I don't have any pictures or further info but I just talked to his wife yesterday and told her that I would put the word out for them. If anyone is interested PM or e-mail me and I can get you in contact with him.

2. Find out a price. My x is looking for one for my sons b-day.Thanks......Rich

3. bkr43050

bkr43050

0   0   0

I did not put a price on here because I don't know the number for sure. But I am thinking that he is only asking $400. If I find out I will post it here.

4. ARGEE

ARGEE

0   0   0

Only 400$..lol..1 Dog Had 13 Pups?

5. bkr43050

bkr43050

0   0   0

This is two litters. I believe the one did have 10 but lost 3 early on. It was her first litter and I think she did not know how to handle them. They think maybe they got crushed. So there are seven from one litter and 6 from another litter. The daddy is the same in both litters.

6. CPTN.CROWN

CPTN.CROWN

0   0   0

You know hes a happy dog :D

7. JV1

JV1

0   0   0

$400 is a small price to pay for a faithful dog

8. ARGEE

ARGEE

0   0   0

No Doubt About That..labs Are The Greatest..wish Mine Was Still Around

9. salmoide

salmoide

0   0   0

Thats one of the things about labrador's , it's best to breed them when at least 2 years old or better or 2 heats. They have so much play in them that they are not good with the taking care of pups at an early age. Mine is almost 2 and getting ready to go into her 2nd heat soon and I plan on breeding her then, then I will have her spaded. I love this dog of mine she's so faithful and good with children, the only problem is that they are the most chew happy dogs I have ever seen. She chews on just about everything in her sight, cords, rags, wood, my eye glasses, chewed the wiring harness off the back section of my truck. The list goes on. :) I'll be giving the pups I have away when the time comes, a retired OSP officer gave her to me without papers because she needed a good home. My faithful companion, shes just as smart as people.