close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Beat up truck for sale:

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by BottomBouncer, Mar 29, 2005.

1. Well, it is still driveable(driven over a year in the condition it is in, with no problems).

It is a 1992 3/4 ton chevy. Has a rebuilt 350(fuel injected), rebuilt auto trans, and rebuilt rear end. Runs very strong. Could be repaired or used for parts. Has a clean interior, cd player, etc..... Truck has over 200k on it, drive train has a little over 40k on it.

It is my gf's truck and she wrecked it, the insurance place for the people that hit her said if she wanted to keep it she would have to get a salvage title.

We're asking $700 obo.

Email me at BottomBouncer15@aol.com if you have any questions.

2. Mr.Bass.

Mr.Bass. Banned

0   0   0

Do you have any pictures of it? How bad was the the wreck?

3. Yeah, I have some pictures around here somewhere. The drivers side looks fine.....however the right front in banged up pretty bad, along with a dent in the bed. Like I said though, we drove it for a year in this condition with no problems.

4. Papascott

Papascott

0   0   0

Where is the truck located? Is thererust and if so where at and how bad is the rust TIA . Any pics would be great.

Scott

5. There is very little rust, only a couple small spots. I'll post some pics tomorrow.....have to find them first.