Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Me fail english? That's unpossible.
2,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
BEAR ARCHERY STRIKE COMPOUND BOW. I HAVE IT SET TO 30in DRAW LENGTH, 55lb DRAW WEIGHT, WITH AN 80% LETOFF. I HAVE BABIED THIS BOW, IT IS IN NEW CONDITION, READY TO HUNT WITH TROPHY RIDGE ACCESSORIES (SIGHT, WISKER BRISKET, SLING, STABILIZER, AND QUIVER). COMES WITH 10 BEMAN ARROWS WITH A BOX OF FIELD TIPS, 3 MONTEC CS BROAD HEADS (NEVER USED), AND 3 MONTEC CS PRACTICE BROAD HEADS (USED), TRU-FIRE RELASE, A STICK OF ALLEN BOWSTRING WAX, OWNERS MANUAL, AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST FLAMBEAU HARD CASE. ASKING 550, ALTHOUGH THE PRICE IS NOT FIRM IT IS MORE THAN A FAIR PRICE FOR EVERYTHING YOU GET AND THE CONDITION OF THE BOW! IM GETTING MARRIED AND NEED MONEY. I DONT WANT TO TRADE. CASH ONLY!!! TO CONTACT ME, TEXT ME AT 614-202-0001, OR EMAIL ME AT [email protected] I have a picture but its file size is too big to post on OGF. Feel free to email me and i will send you a pic.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.