Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 4 beagles that I really need to get rid of......

They are northway bred, I have 2 females about 3 1/2 years old each, one is registered the other could be. The registered female is an indian hills bred dog, not northway. I have 2 male pups that are out of the indian hills bitch and are crossed with a northway male that I sold. Every pup out of this combo has been absolutely amazing. They were born in Late Nov, early Dec, they are grade dogs but should make great hunters...

The other female is a northway female. Both the females haven't been hunted since there first year, both dogs did start in a running pen and did run rabbits good in the wild, haven't had time to hunt the past 2 seaons, I'm sure they'd get the hang of it again with some work, the 2 pups have yet to be stared but are about ready.

Registered Indian hills bitch - 13 in 150 obo, great dog, very gentle, excellent mother.
Northway bitch- her paperwork is still in the hands of the breeder, so if you wanted I could get the contact info for you to register her, great dog around 13.5-14 in........ $100 obo

Both males are $75 bucks each, a real steal on them..... Excellent looking dogs, all the other litters from this cross have produced some great hunting dogs.

if interested reply or email me at [email protected]

I live in Northern Ky, about 1 hr 45 minutes so. of columbus.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts