close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

battery

Discussion in 'Boats and Motors' started by baby bass, Sep 25, 2004.

1. can anybody tell me if wallmart deep cycle batteries will hold up to a good full day's fishing.i've heard they are good batteries.i need to replace my trolling battery.thank you in advance.baby bass :) :) :)

2. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster

depends on the size of the battery and the size of your boat, but it should . what size battery ? 27?

3. ncraft150

ncraft150 Buckeye-Basser

There was another thread about this some time ago and most if not all the guys who had the Walmart batteries were very satisfied. I have three in my boat that are 3 years old and I've never had a problem. The key is taking good care of them. Charge them as soon as your done using them. Never store them on concrete. When the boat is not in use(winter time) I put them on a table in my basement and charge them once a month.

4. Walmart's batteries work fine. Before Christmas rolls around think about asking for an onboard charger. I installed one on my Javelin and love it! :D

5. thanks guy's i'am going to take a trip to walmart and buy the biggest deep cycle battery they have. baby bass :) :) :)