close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Bassmaster University

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Reel Lady, Feb 14, 2005.

1. Reel Lady

Reel Lady Dreams DO come true!

I was wondering if anyone planned on attending the 2 day Bassmaster University seminar on March 12 & 13 (8am-3:30pm) at the Cleveland airport Marriott? We just signed up today and would love see some fellow OGFers there :)
    Classes are $109.00 and you can bring a spouse or child under 16 years old for another $55.00.
    Here is the number to register if you're interested....
    1-866-732-2277

2. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

erm.. do they give out free sample of shad?? :rolleyes:

3. That would be like admitting we don't know everything, not a chance. :rolleyes: :D Ak's thinking of Turd Roller University where they give you a can of corn and a free trolling doeball harness. :eek:

4. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

It's good info. I attended one here in Columbus years ago.

5. Reel Lady,
    I will be there on both days, it is a lot of fun and you will learn a lot of info. We get a hotel room up there and it is like a mini vacation. Hope to see you there, I will be with my aunt. ohio bass

6. Reel Lady

LOL... Funny AK mentioned the "freebies" often given during fishing seminars. :D
    He benefitted personally from the gift that I was given while attending a Catfishing seminar in Columbus... :eek:
    Don't worry AK... what ever gifts I may receive, I'll be sure to share them with you and your CAG friends :p :D

7. Reel Lady

Thats awesome! I look forward to seeing you there :)

8. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

erm.. thanks.... i think.. :rolleyes: :p

9. I went about 4 or 5 years in a row several years back. They are a lot of fun and you'll learn some new things for sure.

Be sure to take your mini tape recorder so you can have it for playback on all those exciting friday nights. In fact I still have tapes from the ones I went too...

10. ncraft150

ncraft150 Buckeye-Basser

I ask for it for Christmas every year but never get it. Sooner or later I will break down and do it for myself. I was wondering if it was really worth it. I do a lot of reading and studying in the off season anyway. Stop by the Sportsman Show at the IX Center on March 12 afterward. OhioBass and I will be helping with the Casting Kids Booth at 4:00pm

11. ncraft,

You should really go this year. They are really worth the money, you learn a lot of info. After the Saturday session we are heading to the IX center for the Show and Casting kids.