close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

bassin it

Discussion in 'Fish on the Fly' started by Fishaholic69, Oct 14, 2008.

1. Fishaholic69

Fishaholic69 Fly Fishing Addict

caught me 10 plus fish yesterday and 3 more bass today. caught 2 rock bass. one the biggest so far and then I caught like 5 smallies and one largemouth and 2 small bluegills. none of huge size except this one smallie I caught under this bush that was the biggest since me and kruggy went in the spring. then today I caught more bass a even bigger one than yesterday on my 2nd cast of the day. and almost another pretty big size one but it came of at the bank. 3 of my bass were sight casts and hookups the water was crystal clear yesterday but today the leaves made fly fishing a pain! prolly caught more leaves today than fish all year long! lost my sunglasses but found um today so I am happy about that! heres some pix of yesterday and today!

Attached Files:

2. Fishaholic69

more pix of today

Attached Files:

3. ryosapien

ryosapien Bad@

PM me if you ever want to hit the hoga out this way (kent/akron) there are good opputunities to get into some large smallmouth here

4. Fishaholic69

thanks for the invite. I never fished out east before but hear they got lots of steelies and bass. if I can ever make it out that way I will let ya know.