bassin it

Discussion in 'Fish on the Fly' started by Fishaholic69, Oct 14, 2008.

1. Fishaholic69

Fishaholic69 Fly Fishing Addict

caught me 10 plus fish yesterday and 3 more bass today. caught 2 rock bass. one the biggest so far and then I caught like 5 smallies and one largemouth and 2 small bluegills. none of huge size except this one smallie I caught under this bush that was the biggest since me and kruggy went in the spring. then today I caught more bass a even bigger one than yesterday on my 2nd cast of the day. and almost another pretty big size one but it came of at the bank. 3 of my bass were sight casts and hookups the water was crystal clear yesterday but today the leaves made fly fishing a pain! prolly caught more leaves today than fish all year long! lost my sunglasses but found um today so I am happy about that! heres some pix of yesterday and today!

Attached Files:

2. Fishaholic69

more pix of today

Attached Files:

3. ryosapien

ryosapien Bad@

PM me if you ever want to hit the hoga out this way (kent/akron) there are good opputunities to get into some large smallmouth here

4. Fishaholic69

thanks for the invite. I never fished out east before but hear they got lots of steelies and bass. if I can ever make it out that way I will let ya know.