Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A beaver yesterday and this today. If the fish arent biteing this guy will go after anything

Sent from my C771 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

Attachments

·
Registered
780 Posts
Nice catch rob, aka Basshunter / beaver hunter and now bird hunter, your my hero :). Looks like a saugeye to me!

·
Lucky Fisher, or skilled?
1,887 Posts
Wow, how'd that manage to happen?

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Just practicing my cast
4,704 Posts
it had a lure in it and would have die so we scoop it up in a net just to help him out a bit that dam beaver when i pull him to shore he was mad as hell. that dam thing at 4 am i just about sh!$ my pants

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We saw this poor guy with a crankbait stuck to his foot and bill and he was having a hard time keeping he head above water. So rob really wanted a free crankbait so we caught the gull so rob could add to his tacklebox.

Sent from my C771 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Lucky Fisher, or skilled?
1,887 Posts
Ok thought you hooked it at first some how. Tip of the cap for helping it out. Good job

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Registered
688 Posts
This post reminds me of a point I have tried to make with people who are against hunting and fishing. It seems to me that most people who are opposed to such pursuits rarely even spend any time in nature.
Here we have a guy, a fisherman, helping an animal. How often have we seen hunters on TV helping a deer who was trapped on or though ice?
The antis will never get it. They can't.

·
Just practicing my cast
4,704 Posts
This post reminds me of a point I have tried to make with people who are against hunting and fishing. It seems to me that most people who are opposed to such pursuits rarely even spend any time in nature.
Here we have a guy, a fisherman, helping an animal. How often have we seen hunters on TV helping a deer who was trapped on or though ice?
The antis will never get it. They can't.
Thank you, he was in a bad need of help so way not help. if you can ;) ps at least he happy now

1 - 13 of 13 Posts