close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

bassen at CC

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by basshawger, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Taken the son out Wed looking for some bass. Does anyone know what stage they are in or is anyone having any luck?

2. shadesplace

shadesplace Game Champion

I was out at CC on Sunday with a buddy. We didn't catch any bass the entire day. I didn't see any either. One guy we passed said he had caught 2-3 that day though. He was back in flat fork creek area in the stump field bank fishing.

I've fished Dear Meadow Park in Moraine (Dayton Area) lately and the bass fishing there isn't so great right now. They seem to be nesting still.

If you want to catch some big carp for fun go to the gorge. hundreds of carp, saugeye are in there right now. I caught a 20+ lb carp there Sunday. They are right at the tunnel coming off the lake into the gorge. I had to walk it down the railing to the concrete walkways to get it off the line. It was a blast to reel in. I was using night crawlers with a tiny bobber to watch it in the current.

Good luck wherever you guys go.

Shadesplace ~ David
    www.preston-designs.com

3. Saw some muskie fishermen pull out of couple hogs throwing spinner baits against the bank early in the morning about a week and a half ago. Water temp was 71 degrees in the north end of the lake.