bass soft plastics and storage FS

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by esoxhunter, Oct 15, 2008.

1. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Livin' the moontime

0   0   0

The following is FS as a package deal. I do not bass fish at all any more and figured someone could put this to good use. First $50 gets it.
    Gander Mountain tackle bag with 4 Flambeau clear boxes (retail $30)
    lots of Yamamoto Senkos, MAXX Tubes, Venom tubes, Guide Series tubes, Strike King tubes, various hooks from Gamakatsu, Venom, Mustad, Owner, and EZ Tube weights. There is even a Rattlin Rap and a VibE included.
    I am in the Reynoldsburg area (just east of Columbus). I do not want to ship. PM me and we can meet at Gander Mtn or my house in Reynoldsburg.
    here are a few photos...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Yanky

Yanky shakesbeard

0   0   0

aw man that is a steal at that price. unfortunately i live up in cleveland and you said you dont want to ship.

3. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Livin' the moontime

0   0   0

sorry mods but this is not an intentional 'bump'

there is one more box that goes with this that I found in the basement. it contains Yamamoto Ikas, Venom (fat tubes...forget what they are called), and some CASE plastics straight worms. Most of this box is green pumpkin colored.

price is still firm at $50
    [​IMG]

4. goldfishboy

goldfishboy Thank you, dear God, for this good life.

0   0   0

I will take it I have the money thout you would like to trade for 2 tuff shads got on ebay around $65.00 for the two I paid. I lost 4 tuff shads at alum still looking for my first musky. I met badlucklouie on ohiogamefishing he takes me muskie fishing he did get a nice 40'' last weekend.

5. Knopper76

Knopper76

0   0   0

Hey D,
    If Goldfishboy doesn't want it give me a call I will take them off your hands. Just let me know.