close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Bass Seminar

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BuckeyeAngler17, Jun 7, 2004.

1. I would like to attend a bass fishing seminar to improve me technics but I never find out about them until it is to late. If anyone knows of any coming up in ohio please let me know. thanks.

2. All the better seminars will be held in the winter while the pros aren't fishing. Seminars are good but you can get just as much knowledge watching the television programs. I would check the tv guide and try to watch some bass fishing shows. Keep your eyes open for good seminars featuring big name fisherman during the off-season at boat shows and such.

3. Next winter check out BASS University put on by Bassmasters. I went this spring and it was great. Two 8 hour days by touring pros. It was $100 and worth every penny.

4. JBJ

JBJ

If you are a member of BASS you will get info through the magazine and even get letters in the mail. You can also keep up to date on when the seminars are on the site.

http://espn.go.com/outdoors/bassmaster/

I went to the Bassmaster University a few years back. I agree with "leeabu" that they are every bit worth the cost. I got the chance to chat with Woo Daves, Larry Nixon, David Fritz, Allton Jones and others. It was very enjoyable to see them poking fun at each other too.