close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Bass pro in Atlanta

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bmffishing247, Jul 15, 2007.

1. bmffishing247

bmffishing247 Fishing Is Life!

Went to the bass pro shop in Atlanta this week since we were going to be there for a wedding and man what a difference between this one and the one in cinci. It was less crowded. I about crapped my pants when I saw a merc 225 supercharged motor they had there. The dame motor has to be close to 6 ft tall. cool looking motor. They had it set up on a triton boat. The whole package went for 51 thousand and come change. That there made me finally crap my pants:p !! They have a big wall setup with all Dale Earnhardt Sr. Pics pretty cool. It was also nice because it was the first time my dad had ever been to one. That made the whole trip awesome.

2. shwookie

shwookie fishing from a kayak

I went there in august of 97 or so. That place was sweet. Never been to bps anywhere else to compare it to though.

3. I've been to the one in ATL, the one in Fort Lauderdale and the Worldwide Sportsman in Islamorada(also owned by BPS). I have to say....the WWS is my fav as it's right on the beautiful water of the keys. You can sit out back, and enjoy a cocktail whilst taking a break from overfilling your shopping cart with items that you may only use once.

4. Been to the one in Atlanta. The one in Chicago is good tooo.