Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I have not posted in awhile so I thought I would throw this topic out there to all of the fine bass fisherman in NE Ohio. I have the next 4 days off and my wife is working all of them. hummmmm what to do what to do. So with that said I am land locked and am in need of some good bass fishing watering holes. So if any of you have any suggestions please feel free to chime in. Thanks Tons. I have caught and released 73 lg. mouth so far this year and I had 99 last year. I would like to break 100 this year. Stay safe over the holidays and good luck.

·
Registered
122 Posts
My first vote to the great Lake Erie, second vote to cuyahoga river, third to mosquito lake.

I have been doing good most of the summer time in the first two but the third is just so good I caught a few on jigs while crappie fishing.

I'm a pure shore fisherman too.

·
Registered
363 Posts
ive only fished the cuyahoga downtown twice, and both times got 7-8 smallmouth on tubes, and a 4 inch jerkbaits. but i cant get any of the largemouth to hit I see once in a while.

·
Registered
122 Posts
ive only fished the cuyahoga downtown twice, and both times got 7-8 smallmouth on tubes, and a 4 inch jerkbaits. but i cant get any of the largemouth to hit I see once in a while.
It's all about timing and temerature. Sometimes smallmouth, sometimes largemouth. Right now if you cast along rocks around cleveland area you have a big chance of catching some amateur largemouth and a slim chance to catch any smallmouth.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts