close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Bass Fishing

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by MuskieManOhio, Jul 14, 2008.

1. I am wondering if anyone knows of a good lake with some quality nice sized largemouth ive been hunting and I just can't seem to find any fish...:S

2. castmaster00

castmaster00 very avid fisherman

i know of a few good private lakes but the people yell at you if you get too close to their houses. i usually fish on the other side. that side holds more bass anyway. missin some gill action cause of them though. DANG THAT HOUSING DEVELOPMENT!!!!!!!

3. lol yeah I sneek into some nice man made lakes and ive heard there are big ones in there but ive never pulled one out because if you go to the deep part the people can see you good :[

4. Buick Riviera

Buick Riviera Willows and bass go together like beer and pizza.

Go to Portage.

5. yeahh, i know what you guys mean....ive pulled a 5lb bass out of a private lake...it was awesome........but i got kicked out...

6. Buick Riviera

Buick Riviera Willows and bass go together like beer and pizza.

Turkey Foot, Mud or Rex lakes....you can get to them all from either set of the State park ramps.

Buick

7. Well I'm not sure if you have a boat or fishing from shore but Mosquito or Ladue aren't to far from you and Ladue is always rated as one of the best bass lakes in N.E. Ohio. If you are fishing from shore you can cast along the rocks and weed beds along rt.44 & rt.422 at Ladue.