Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*** Great BASS Boat for Summer Fishing *** (North Canton, OH)

I am asking for $5,500.00 or best offer. Any serious offer will be considered cash only no trades. I would like to move this boat by the end of the week.

1996 - 18' Procraft boat with a matching custom trailer. Boat is equipped with a well taken care of 115hp Mercury 2 stroke engine with oil injection. I have always ran Quicksilver pure synthetic for 2 stroke oil. No hours meter on the engine, however hours are very low. I am the second owner and it has been fished on mostly electric lakes by both owners.

Boat comes with lowrance fish/gps in front, and Eagle fish only by the console. 12 or 24 volt motorguide trolling motor. Both trolling and the starting batteries were replaced in 2014 and a new 3 bank Bass Pro Shops battery charger was installed. Trailer tires are in good shape and spare has never been used.

This bass boat is ready to fish as is. We have a small child and my bassin days are few and far between. Would love to see the boat go to a good home.

Attachments

·
Registered
94 Posts
tried to send a PM but wasnt able to. I am very interested and would like some extra info. thanks!

·
Registered
444 Posts
*** Great BASS Boat for Summer Fishing *** (North Canton, OH)

I am asking for $5,500.00 or best offer. Any serious offer will be considered cash only no trades. I would like to move this boat by the end of the week.

1996 - 18' Procraft boat with a matching custom trailer. Boat is equipped with a well taken care of 115hp Mercury 2 stroke engine with oil injection. I have always ran Quicksilver pure synthetic for 2 stroke oil. No hours meter on the engine, however hours are very low. I am the second owner and it has been fished on mostly electric lakes by both owners.

Boat comes with lowrance fish/gps in front, and Eagle fish only by the console. 12 or 24 volt motorguide trolling motor. Both trolling and the starting batteries were replaced in 2014 and a new 3 bank Bass Pro Shops battery charger was installed. Trailer tires are in good shape and spare has never been used.

This bass boat is ready to fish as is. We have a small child and my bassin days are few and far between. Would love to see the boat go to a good home.
Very interested. call or text 3046707110

·
Registered
11,328 Posts
Tried to find a way to contact you but unable. I am interested and live fairly close (Medina). Send me a P/M with your phone number.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts