close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

bass at alum or griggs

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by tlwildcard, Jun 9, 2008.

1. What are the bass doing at alum or griggs . Any help or ideas

2. fishingredhawk

fishingredhawk Ohio Hawg Hunter

Biting really well at Griggs, caught 2 2.5lbers Friday night.

Alum has been a tough flipping bite.

3. Marshall

Marshall Catch Photo And Release

The bass weren't doing much for me at alum this past weekend but a few guys got limits. 9.5lbs won the team extreme tourney there saturday. With the way i have been fishing alum this year i would have to say griggs will fish better even in the chocolate milk water.

4. i would have to say oshay or griggs lately has been pretty hot, been to both of them b4 the floods and did well at both, i have fished alum more than any of them in the past 3-4 weeks and it has been very tough for me too and the guys i fished it with also....although both the guys ive been goin out with did well in the tourny saturday, 5th and 6th! congrats john and brent!

5. ahhh, them fish down there in griggs and oshay arent exactly used to clean clear water on a good day anyways, that muddy water shouldnt slow them down much, maybe the water level dropping might though.

6. Renegade Angler

Renegade Angler Live To Fish

Whats everyone using at griggs if you dont mind me askin?

7. I'M SHORE BOUND. but i'm always pulling in good bass on basic chartruese spinner baits, and if those don't work, I jig Berkley Power Worms. I would throw cranks at griggs, but there's too much under water depris. Like stumps, logs, and boulders.