Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Robs Guide Service
3,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well sense my boat that i bought had to be returned, we went out to the islands anyways and road around in a golf cart instead of a boat:D I got a couple of smallie's and a couple of large mouth walking around the docks!!, and about 40 of the biggest rock bass ive ever seen in my life, then i was peed off because of no cooler LOL I was using the good old 1/16 oz chatterbait in the silver color. God bless the man that invented that lure. Cant wait to see how the stelhead like it;) I talked to a couple of guys on boats and they are still killing the male walleyes out there!

·
Robs Guide Service
3,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks soap, i was trying to stay away from the smallie's, i was targeting the ones that werent nesting!!! The ones i did catch were fun as hell, i had a 6' UL rod and 4 lb test. They ripped my drag a few times, havnt heared that sense stillie season!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,933 Posts
Nice job. Those rock bass are fun as heck to catch. Only if the got to be the size of the smallies they would be a blast and they do taste very good.

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Nice job Bob. Looks like I'll have to start hitting some of the marinas in the Cleveland area. Those rock bass on the ultra light are a blast.

·
Robs Guide Service
3,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Real funny Steve, just so u know, the other ogf member i sold my boat to told me to keep my other boat......:D :G :F

1 - 9 of 9 Posts