close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Ball Python /w 55gallon tank, and accesories * FS / FT *

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by XL506, Aug 7, 2007.

1. XL506

XL506

0   0   0

Hey guys...
    I have a young Ball Python that is about 3ft long, and as thick as a pop can. He eats live rats ( very easily ). He is VERY healthy, and he loves to be held, and showed attention. I've had him about 7 months ( since he was a baby ). And he has never even thought about biting anyone. My 1 year old son holds it lol. It would be great for someone looking for a different pet, or looking to get there kid one. The snake comes with a 55gallon aquarium with a triple hinged, folding top. 2 top lamps, substrate, water dish ( rock looking ), lots of fake plants, including suctioned plants to hang from side. Pythons are worth more with the bigger they get. I paid over 75$ for him when he was a baby. Plus all the lamps, etc, and the 55gallon tank. I've got over 300$ in this setup, and now that the snake is bigger he is worth twice as much.

* I am asking 150.00$ for EVERYTHING * Must be able to pick up ( New Carlisle )* Will consider trades ( looking for a shotgun, rifle, ETC )* Message me before I put it on Reptibid.com, it will go super fast.

2. XL506

XL506

0   0   0

BUMP! Someone needs a python :)