close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

baitshops near Cuyahoga Falls

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Kindlebeard, Apr 8, 2008.

1. Kindlebeard

Kindlebeard OGF Birchbass Champ!!!

Since Falls Outdoor Sports has closed, where would one go to get live bait in CF or Stow? It sure was nice having a local baitshop...

2. I've been going to the ones by Springfield lake, its a drive, but its the only one i know of.

Petsmart sells it also.

3. there is mogadore bait and tackle

4. Mogadore is close. There are several options out near Portage Lakes too. Land Big Fish (no minnows yet) T's Long Lake Tackle, Party Time Beverage, The Fishermans Shack, Mandas, The Pipe Rack, Eddie's... I think there may be a couple more too, but my mind just went blank...

5. Kindlebeard

The pipe rack is close to where I work... I guess I will have to plan ahead... Does WalMart still sell worms? What i liked was that vending machine outside Falls Outdoor Sports, I am guessing you couldn't get minnows (that would be one mess dispensing system) but for worms and maggots it seemed like a genious product!

6. Yes Wal-Mart still has crawlers. about $3 for 2 doz. Also the Circle K by the Schwebels plant should have them again in a couple weeks. I'd love to open a bait shop someday; simple and inexpensive. Nothing but live bait and basic terminal tackle.

7. Kindlebeard

I know of a little store front, if you are interested, as long as you do not mind the scent of burnt wood. :)

8. The Grey Mart on Rt 91 by Munroe Falls Ave has started selling maggots, waxworms, redworms and crawlers. It's in the plaza, next to Gioninos.