close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Bait Trip

Discussion in 'Catfish Discussion' started by pendog66, Jun 21, 2007.

1. pendog66

pendog66 It swims its bait

Steve and i went out this morning to catch some bait for this weekend. But the funny thing is i had a bobber go down, i set hook and said said cool i have a yellow belly. Then it stopped like i ran into a snag, but then we watched the sang start to move towards the middle of the river. It ends up a snapping turtle grabbed the head of the yellow belly and was eating it. this was definately a first for us

2. now thats trippy, on a lighter note u dont have to worry about cut bait now its already prepared for u LOL

3. pendog66

yea we have video evidence

4. gotta see the vid of this!!!

5. pendog66

i dont know how to put a video on here

6. u guys going to be down this way this weekend, i havnt hit the gmr in a while so i might try it or some other areas around me this weekend might see u all out and check out the vid if u cant get it loaded, and i aint gotta clue on how to load them, i still gotta get the wifey to let me take the digi out so i can take pics.

7. bigdogsteve-o

bigdogsteve-o The Catfishing God

Nate you have to figure out how to put the video on here. That was the most bizzare thing I have seen while fishing.

8. pendog66

maybe this will work

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  9. nate the reporter and steve the camera man, thats hiliarous.

10. pendog66

i think hearing steve breath heavily in the backround from running is hilarious

11. bigdogsteve-o

that is because I am fat and out of shape

12. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

haha ya i noticed this too, thanks for clarifying why :D

13. bigdogsteve-o

that camera picks that sound up pretty good huh. next time I will talk to get the camera so I don't over shadow Nate..lol

14. well u and nate might as well start ur own fishing production now, and post it on youtube.