close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Bait & Tackle Containers (Carp)

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by TimJC, Jun 16, 2005.

1. TimJC

TimJC Carp Angler

0   0   0

I have 300 sterile specimen containers that are perfect for storing boilies, glugs, flavored corn or just bits of tackle. These containers are 120mL (about 4 fl oz) in volume and are 2.375" dia x 3.25" tall.

I am looking to sell about 200 of these for 50cents each (40 or more are 40cents each). The minimum order is $5 (10 containers) + shipping cost. I will accept PayPal, check or money order. PayPal would be my preferred method of payment.

PM me if interested. Please include quantity, address (to figure shipping cost), preferred payment type, and e-mail address (for PayPal Money Request).

Priority Shipping for up to 12 containers is $3.85 for most (if not all) places in the US.

I will be at the Ohio CAGI in Columbus on June 25th, and I will bring some with me. I will accept only cash (unless paid in advance via PayPal) at the CAGI and there will not be a minimum. Just PM me and let me know that you are interested so that I bring enough.

Lots of containers
    [​IMG]

Next to a nickel and a 250mL Fox Tackle bait tub for scale(the container for sale is on the left)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]