close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Bait store by Mt. Sterling/Deer Creek?

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by nomore3putts, Sep 10, 2004.

1. nomore3putts

nomore3putts AddictiveFish'n TV Addict

Headed down to private pond w/ a buddy somewhere near Mt. Sterling on SAT, early AM. It's been years since I've been down around Deer Creek, but I seem to remember a bait store on SR62??? What's close by and what time they open up?

Thx!

2. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

There is one on rt 207 in pancoastberg, Marry's bait shop.

3. I always go to Mary's. I was just thinking about them the other day. Did they make the switch over with us? Has anyone heard from them?

4. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

Hey tiger.........you doin' any carpin' lately?

5. I think The Worm Queen took offense to some comments doubting her knowledge back on the "old site" and high-tailed it off these boards.

Shame too - Nice lady. I liked her reports on Deer Creek and she always gave members a free pack of plastics and a deal on minnows too :D .

If only we could all get along! :)

6. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

They have always led me in the right direction when I visit. Perhaps some of us can pursuade them to come back :)

7. Basskisser1

Basskisser1 And A Kiss For Good Luck!

There's a bait shop at Rt.665 and Rt.62. Lee's live bait. He always has everything you need. Good luck!

8. FINMAN

FINMAN Old Junior Member

in Mt Sterling, just after you turn south on 204. It sits off the rd on the right. You have to watch for the sign.

9. poppy

poppy

The store you're referring to in Mt Sterling on 207 has been closed for well over a year....Big orange letters spray painted on their sign that says "STORE CLOSED". Mary's has always been your best bet anyhow. Their archery dept is really humming now too!

10. Hey Shawn I haven't been fishing since about fathers day. I am hurting to get out but I just don't have the time. Been very busy on the weekends but maybe this weekend since my g/f has to work Saturday morning.