close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Bait shops near Eastwood??

Discussion in 'Ohio Bait, Tackle, Taxidermy, etc. Marketplace' started by Catslammer, Apr 5, 2005.

1. Can anyone tell me the closest place to Eastwood Lake in Riverside to get wax worms and minnows? The Meijer up Harshman only has night crawlers. Thanks.

Catslammer out.

2. Zfish

Zfish More Horsepower Raider!!

Im not sure to be honest with you man. Hopefully H20Mellon sees this or Catfishhunter1 They both fish there more than me.

3. I havent been there in a while but once Rainbow Lakes (paylake) opens up for the season (should be soon) they will have it all, from worms to live shiners and goldfish, a little high priced but just up the road from Eastwood there at the corner of 235/rt 4

There used to be an old shop in Riverside but I never found them open when I needed them nor did I ever find the service there very friendly. I think they closed a year or two ago, I think, was on the East side right across from the back entrance into Eastwood Lake on the main road there.

I hope this helps.
    Salmonid

4. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Salmnoid that was Traders Haven that was right across from Eastwood.

Catslammer...... 2 options.

#1) get on rt 4, right by Eastwood & go through New Carlisle. Crawdaddys is right there. he has anything you'd need. It's a bait shop, fishing store, hunting sotre & carry out/drive thru

#2.) On Keowee St there is Fishermen's Qtrs'. They started carrying live bait this year.

5. Zfish

H20... I've been to Crawdaddys.. Nice little shop. I couldnt think of the name or where it was at. I've only ridden there with catfishhunter a couple times.

6. H2O Mellon

Z..... You've never been to Fisherman Qtrs?

Let me knoe when you have an extra hour & I'll show you where its at.

7. Zfish

Nope H20 I sure havent. sounds good I gotta be at work at 430 which means I leave home at 4 if you can ever go before then let me know. I'll even drive. Just give me good directions so we dont end up out of state :D

8. H2O Mellon

you can be there in 10 min from your place.

turn left @ Hardees
    straight all the way, left on Keowee St,
    Fisherman Qtr's is 200-300 yards on the left after you turn left on to Keowee St

9. Many thanks.

Catslammer out.

10. i stoped in fisherman qtrs today to see what kind of bait they are selling. they have waxworm, worms, and frozen shad.