Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I plan on fishing around New Richmond today and I was looking for some baitshops on 52. Any luck? I live in Mariemont so I will be heading from the west and hopping on 52 from Kellog. I am just looking for some Minnows and maybe some crawlers. I don't want to have to drive to EF to pickup some minnows. I know of the drivethru in Amelia that carries bait and thats where I usually go when I fish out that way but its kind of out of the way and I might be pressed on time. Any help would rock, thanks guys and gals.

Jake

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
You might try Point Pleasant just east on 52, one of the little stores on the right before the rest area has some bait I've bee told, just a couple miles past New Richmond.
LMJ

·
Fishin' Again
38 Posts
It is about 4 miles past NR on the right, just before the roadside rest and the bridge with the cannons. Minnows, crawlers and other live bait, decent selection of tackle and the coldest beer in Clermont County. Plus there is river access from the Roadside rest for bank fishing, or go a couple miles past to Moscow for a public boat ramp and more shore fishing. But based on the river, I'm not sure how fishable it will be this weekend. It's up a bunch now, and it's still comming down from up river.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts