close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Bait Shop near Sharonville?

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by gmrkatman, Jun 15, 2004.

1. I am looking for a bait shop near Sharonville so I don't have to go home after work when I want to cattin' on the GMR. I have been coming up empty handed for baitfish lately, and I don't know how well it would go over with my co-workers if I brought in a bucket full of bluegills. Any info for this area or maybe Fairfield would be great.

2. UFM82

UFM82 The one others want to be

Well, nothing comes to mind, but if you are looking for the usual stuff, you could always hit the boathouse at Sharon Woods. They'll have nightcrawlers and minnows.

If you are coming through Hamilton, hit the B street market for basics and the little shop down by the trestle on B street down towards the Columbia bridge. Don't remember the name of the place though. Insane gets his stuff there sometimes.

Marsh Lake there in Fairfield ( pay lake) will have stuff too. Or Lake Monroe up off Cin-Day road.

UFM82

Not very useful today.

3. shuvlhed1

shuvlhed1 Banned

is the shop on B street. the paylake in Fairfield sells bait. Be careful, I think I know where you are going, and I got run out of there a few weeks ago when they were still working there. Apparently a few a holes /vandals are trying to screw it up for everybody.

4. I have been there a lot lately and so far have not had any trouble. Thanks for the warning. I'm looking for any bait shop around here so I don't have to head north to Middletown and then back track south. I have been scouting new areas. I'll pm you and Phil and let you guys know what I've found.
    By the way guys, thanks for your input on the places to buy :( :mad: bait. I hate having to pay for it.

5. shuvlhed1

shuvlhed1 Banned

I talked to a guy who worked there and he more or less warned me that I may have problems there now. He said he didn't care if I fished, but that I may get asked to leave by others. I have fished there a few times since this (about 3 weeks ago) and have seen others there and have not had any trouble. But I get down there about 7 pm now instead of getting there before 6 like I used to.

I've been waiting for the river to go down to a reasonable level to scout a few new places. I'd love to hear if you found some. PM me.

6. Where are you and your co-workers fishing at in Fairfield?

Maybe i can get you close to a baitshop.

7. catking

catking Banned

Lake Isabella in Loveland always has nice big live baits. CATKING