Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
I'll be fishing Hoover, Alum and Delaware this weekend with my brother-in-law and need to know where is the closest or best place for minnows near each of these lakes?
Thanks for your help...
Spin

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
As for Alum there is a bait shop on Cheshire Road, on the east side of the lake. At Delaware the only one I know of is along 23, south of Delaware at a Marathon station called Obies. I'm sure there are others though. Can't help you with Hoover.

·
2 min 30 sec from Hoover
545 Posts
The Old Dutchman is located on Sunbury Road about one mile south of Hoover Dam on the east side.

·
Registered
197 Posts
One light north of the main park entrance for Delaware Reservoir. Make a left at the light if you coming from the south.

Norton Sporting Goods
100 Norton Rd

(740) 726-2616

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks a bunch guys... Heading out to Delaware tomorrow morning... Anyone having success yet with the Crappies?

·
Senior Executive Member
1,285 Posts
this isn't about shops around there but i know there are some around Buckeye Lake but what are they?
the one I go to on Buckeye Lake is immediately before the entrance to the North Ramp area. at that stop sign where you go straight its a little shop to your right, on the corner. always nice people there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts