Bait shop hack update

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Agent47, Oct 20, 2007.

1. Agent47

Agent47 Trying to pull it in!!!!

Well after finding out about Linda's bait shop at Skeeter lake hack, I thought ide put my pc skills to the test and find out about it..

In the copy paste you will see how I found the culprit and if anyone knows Linda personally let her know about this. I have called and emailed, the line is always busy and I get no response on emails.

www.youtube.com

From: FuzzyWuzzyOwnz [videos (34) | favorites (113) | friends (13)]
    How did you know it was me and find me ??

Sent: October 19, 2007
    Subject: Re: hacking a bait shop ??

Original Message:

> This is IGNORANT, what would posses you to do this ??
    > Did this lady treat you bad ? you get worms at 30 cents higher ??
    >
    > Actually, you live in Seattle, why would you pick a bait shop in Ohio ?
    > http://www.causewaysportinggoods.com/default.asp

2. Agent47

Eahhh peple, i better not get into specifics....lol if you know what I mean.;)

3. Fishers of Men

Fishers of Men Senior Member

Cant something be done about this clown since he was tracked down?

4. Agent47

Fishers , good statement...
    Unfortunatly its an overwhelming process and the law has SOOO many loop holes and gray areas about the internet right now its touch and go. I cant do anything myself because im not the website owner, HOWEVER .. Linda CAN.

This is why I am hoping we can get into contact with her, I live to far for a drive and my other sources are coming up empty.

Bear..
    LOL, BELIEVE ME, I would prosecute to the fullest if I could, I HATE SPAMMERS and people who create fraud on here {meaning internet}, scammers and the entire lot..

The sad thing is most of it is done oversea's and the U.S doesnt have jurisdiction, and usually the country it comes from has lack luster laws.