close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Bait company name

Discussion in 'Tackle Talk' started by fishintiger, Oct 27, 2004.

1. I forget the name of a bait company that is here in Ohio. It is in Lithopolis. They make plastic baits and I am sure others also but I know they make plastics. I was telling someone about it and I forget they name of the company. I think it is Extreme Lures. I only know about this because I bought some plastics a couple months ago and seen that the company was here in Ohio. All help would be appreciated. Thanks.

fishintiger

2. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Venom lures is what your looking for.

3. You're the man Dale. That's who I am looking for. As soon as I read what you typed it all came back to me. Thanks.

4. I did not know they were in Lithopolis, although I saw on their site that they seem to be headquartered in British Columbia. By the way, they sure do make some fine tube jigs.;)

5. When I "googled" them I got an article that says that they were supposed to open a facility in Lancaster. I'm not too sure where they are at. The website doesn't look like it's been updated in a while. There was a banner that said something about a sale for sometime in 2001. Unless I read it wrong. The one article I found said they were only going to have about 70 jobs in the facility in Lancaster so I don't know what all they will be doing there. The website said they were a distributor for Venom Manufacturing. Any one know anything else about them? I have used some of there curly tailed grubs and I like them. My dog likes the way they smell. :confused: She always comes running when I get the fishing stuff out.

6. Corey

Corey OGF Team-Charter Member

Venom MFG. Co., Inc.
    5647 Basil W Road
    Carroll, Ohio 43112
    800-446-7510
    (ask for Dave [owner])