close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

bagleys balsa b111

Discussion in 'Ohio Bait, Tackle, Taxidermy, etc. Marketplace' started by baby bass, Feb 23, 2005.

1. a buddy of mine gave me 4 bagley balsa b 111 lures. they have two line eyes on the lure.i have never seen that before. i haven't had a chance to try the different eyes to see what the difference is.i guess one eye lets the lure run deeper than the other.does anybody have these lures? may be someone can tell me the difference. thanks baby bass :) :) :)

2. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

I have seen them but have no idea about it, thats why i never bought them, i did buy a B1 and a B2

3. johnboy i have alot of bagley lures, but none like them.this is a first for me. :) :) :)

4. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

you like them? I might have to drop you a PM

5. johnboy yes i like them,but don't know there action. :) :) :) baby bass

6. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

how deep do the B1 and b2 run , respectively?

7. johnboy i think the b 1 and the b 2 both dive from 0-4' but i can't say for sure. i have mostly db3 dredge lures, they are sinkers.i like fishing with them,but hate to lose them.they don't come cheap,when you buy on ebay. i've paid up to twenty three dollors a piece.my wife told me i need to stop buying.i've never got to try the lures my friend gave me.when the weather breaks i will try them.baby bass :) :) :)

8. I think that is so it will run at diff depts or to allow for a diff action...

9. i think you are right clyde,thanks for the reply.i'll sure will give them a try when the weather breaks. baby bass :) :) :)