close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

bad trader feedbacfor a member?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by freyedknot, Jun 28, 2008.

1. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster

how long should i wait fo a parcel to show up from a member in ohio. he has had my money for almost 2 weeks. = no packages and contact with him is at a nill w/ pm's and phone calls.

2. Gju42486

Gju42486 Banned

i say its time now, 2 weeks is to long IMO UNLESS- he has a good reason, family problems, sudden deaths, medical problems ect. I say get the mods/admin involved first, if no response- make it known. Was it a large sum of cash? :(

3. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

check your pm's.

4. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster

no not a lot of money. i am trying to nudge him in the right direction. but i would hate for it to happen to others. i sent him a pm and called him this am. i will wait till tomorrow.

5. misfit-
    I sent you a PM on this subject. I'm in the same boat as freyedknot. Been waiting for merchandise going on three weeks. I want to give the guy the benefit of the doubt, but....

6. 2 or 3 weeks is way long enough to send any package by mail. I bought some stuff on ebay that was in the U.K. It only took a week to get my stuff. I think they skipped town on ya.

7. In my opinion the guy should answer messages left him on the phone, if he indeed has issues/emergencies on his end it would only take 2 minutes on the phone to straighten things out and put you at ease, my Father passed as I was in the process of selling alot of firearm related stuff in various classified sections around the net...and even though it put me behind a couple days I still got peoples stuff in the mail/ups to them, if your sure they have your $$$ and you havent recieved your merchandise from somebody shipping instate after 3 weeks then something if no doubt fishy at best, I just bought some AR mags from a guy in Oklahoma a few weeks back, my mags were to me within 3-4 days after he recieved my Money Order.

8. I feel it is time to post the guys name . so the rest of us don;t deal with him. I got a guy says he;s gonna send the money but never does , I wrote him off . I:LL put the tackle back up for sale [man did he miss out I thru in a bunch of extras ,just to clear the box, ]

9. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

no,it's not time for that .i am aware of the situation,including name(s) and am dealing with matters.though it's frustrating,there may be various circumstances people are not aware of.so till such time as i have followed up,let's not jump to conclusions and crucify anyone just yet.
    also,please read the following from the market place rules.

10. I don't think 2 weeks is long enough to get wound up about. Personally, I send stuff out within a few days when I am the sellor. But, I have purchased several items from members here - some have come in lightning speed; some not so fast - never had any problems though.

I bought a large box of stingers from a guy on here and sent him my check. Over 2 weeks later I hadn't received anything and sent a pm. He never answered my pm, but the box showed up as described the next week. You just don't know what could be going on with a sellor. I posted I would take a net not long ago, but left Ohio the next morning for vacation. A week later I hooked up with the sellor and made the purchase. I don't think it is appropriate to blast a member on the public forums unless you actually get ripped off. Phone calls, PMs and working with Mods to resolve the problem is the right approach.