Bad for some...great for us!

Discussion in 'Hard Water Discussions' started by snake69, Oct 2, 2008.

1. snake69

snake69 Equal opportunity fishing

Well my hard water friends, it won't be much longer now! Yee-haw!! I'm hearing that we're in for a much colder and nastier winter. Now I hate high gas and heating oil prices like the rest of you all, but boy, much more ice for an extended period of time sounds like music to my ears.....anybody else?

2. isnt it GREAT!!!:) a colder than average winter prediction!! heck with gas bill thats why i put in a woodburner!! bring on the early ice season! dance big daddy!!!

3. true2plue

true2plue TEAM BATO!!

I'm praying that the predictions of a cold winter comes true!! Can't wait to use my Marcum flasher to pull in some ice eyes!!!;)

4. Let me get a few more deer in the freezer and I'm ready.

5. You guys are killing me:(

6. I don't even have to drive to ice fish, just walk down the back yard to the lake.

I also have a wood burner like some others do so let it come, I'm ready on both issues.

7. We will see you on the ice Wormdunker...hopefully sooner than later.

8. hardwaterfan

hardwaterfan Twinsburg, OH (NE OH, northern edge of Summit Co.)

AYE!

looking forward to it as always.

9. snake69

snake69 Equal opportunity fishing

True2plue just reminded me of something very important for this years ice. Last Dec, I ordered the "ice pack" for my lowrance 522 iGPS,(it converts my boats fish/depth finder into an ice fishing machine, complete with waypoints) and it never got here until March. So I never got to use it. That will be the highlight of my ice fishing this year. Hell yea, c'mon ice!!! And if you're familiar with Mosquito and the map the ODNR put out, it has the gps #'s for fish attractors....it doesn't get much better than that!